Rega Lifetime Limited Warranty Conditions
Please contact the distributor in your country for details regarding the lifetime limited warranty of your specific product.
- The warranty is not transferable.
- Warranty is only valid in the country of purchase.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of original purchase.
- Where possible, always contact the original point of purchase for warranty support.
- All warranty claims must be returned to a registered dealer or distributor for inspection.
- Fair wear and tear will be determined by the distributor or dealer on inspection.
- The product must not be modified in any way.
- The original serial number must be present, undamaged, and not tampered with.
- Any products returned must be in the original packaging and packed correctly. Damage during return shipping due to incorrect packaging is not covered. If you no longer own the packaging, please contact your dealer or distributor who can supply replacement packing if required, which will be chargeable.
- If, on inspection, a product has no fault found, labour and return shipping will be charged.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Rega remains committed to lifetime support for every product we make. As long as the parts remain available, we will supply the required component parts to your distributor to carry out a warranty or non-warranty repair. Rega products are sold globally to more than 48 countries, many of which have different requirements regarding warranty. The above clarification is required by many authorities in order to validate a warranty claim and these terms must be adhered to.