REGA SYSTEM ONE new
The perfect all-in-one analogue solution. REGA SYSTEM ONE™ is designed to be simple to set up, easy to use and deliver a true analogue experience straight out of the box. The REGA SYSTEM ONE™ consists of the multi-award winning Planar 1 turntable, the io amplifier, Kyte loudspeakers and all the cables you need to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of vinyl.
The perfect introduction
REGA SYSTEM ONE™ is a unique, handmade analogue audio hi-fi system designed to bring you the true Rega signature sound at an affordable price. A selection of our most acclaimed products carefully selected in one convenient package. All three products have a perfect synergy which promises to bring your vinyl collection to life. The io amplifier has a high-quality built-in phono stage, two line level inputs and a headphone socket offering plenty of connectivity options to expand your system even further if you so wish.
- All in one box analogue solution
- All components handmade in England
- Planar 1 turntable
- io amplifier
- Kyte loudspeakers
- Mini remote
- Set of 3 metre Rega speaker cable
- Headphone socket
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Planar 1 turntable - This multi-award winning ‘Plug and Play’ design utilises our handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. Set-up is possible in under 30 seconds and delivers incredible performance well beyond its price point.
- io amplifier - The io has been designed to offer exceptional Rega performance at an affordable price. It uses the same amplifier stage as the legendary Brio amplifier now re-designed to run at 30 W per channel into 8 Ω. The io features two line level inputs, a high specification Rega moving magnet phono stage and a high quality headphone output. The io amplifier is the heart of REGA SYSTEM ONE™ bringing all three components together with perfect synergy.
- Kyte loudspeakers - Become immersed in the stunningly natural sound of the Kyte loudspeakers system. Meticulously engineered to deliver the true Rega sound at an affordable price. Using our own ZRR high frequency unit and a handmade pair of Rega MX125 bass-mid drivers, this compact bookshelf speaker is designed to be the voice of REGA SYSTEM ONE™
- Cables - 2 x 3 metre Rega specification multi strand (56 per core) copper cable is included in the pack.
- REGA SYSTEM ONE™
- Planar 1 dimensions ( lid closed) (W x H x D)
447 x 117 x 360 mm
- Planar 1 weight
- io amplifier dimensions (W x H x D)
180 x 68 x 290 mm
- io amplifier weight
- io power output
30 W per channel into 8 Ω
- Kyte loudspeaker dimensions (foot fitted) (W x H x D)
325 x 188 x 232 mm
- Kyte loudspeaker weight (each)
- Kyte Power Handling
80 W per channel (this figure is intended purely as a guide as it depends on the quality of amplifications used).
For full technical specifications, download REGA SYSTEM ONE USER MANUAL below.
- REGA SYSTEM ONE USER MANUAL 1.4MB pdf
The Rega System One is one of the most joyous things I have tested in a very long time. In compact but decently specified form, it possesses everything that a great Hi-Fi system needs to have. It is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on and Rega deserves to sell a million of them.
- High specification Wolfson DAC
- Advanced output amplifier circuit
- Advanced digital power supplies
- Rega’s unique CD control software
- Rega mini remote control
- Designed for the Kyte loudspeaker
- Suitable for all standard loudspeaker stands
- Constructed from 2mm mild steel
- Powder coated finish
- Laser cut and CNC folded for accuracy
- Rubber damping feet supplied
Contact your nearest Rega dealer or global distributor
All Rega products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects.
Every product we make is designed and assembled in the UK to the highest possible standard. This warranty covers genuine confirmed manufacture defects. This warranty does not cover wear and tear. Any unauthorised modifications or failure to follow the Rega recommended guidelines may invalidate the warranty.
Please see your user manual for detailed warranty information for your particular product. Your statutory rights are not affected.