The RB220 is the latest incarnation of one of our most popular tonearms, taking full advantage of our brand new arm tube and the current three point arm mounting system. Each RB220 is meticulously hand assembled, creating a precision crafted tonearm achieving extremely low friction levels and performance way beyond the expectations of a product at this price point.
The RB220 uses our custom one piece, aluminium arm tube, carefully manufactured to optimise performance and reduce stress on the Rega designed ultra low friction polymer bearings (patent pending). Each tonearm is meticulously hand assembled using custom Rega made tools and torque settings to guarantee optimum performance. This level of care ensures perfect tracking and maximises the amount of information the cartridge can extract from the record surface.
The latest version of RB220 now has adjustable bias allowing greater compatibility with a wider range of cartridges. The Rega designed bias / anti skate system will adjust the amount of bias as the tonearm tracks the record ensuring even tracking throughout playback.
- Custom one piece, aluminium arm tube
- Three point arm mounting system
- Meticulously hand assembled
- Extremely low friction levels
- Simple setup
- Adjustable bias
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Effective mass
Low / 11g
- Mounting distance, platter center to arm hole center
- Effective length
- Offset angle
For full technical specifications, download RB220 User Manual (English) below.
Environmental Labelling of Packaging
- Reliable and accurate measurement
- 0.5g – 10g tracking range
- Durable aluminium casework
- MK2 version boasts wider weight range and improved stability
- Elliptical profile
- Stereo cartridge
- 1.75 g tracking pressure
- Premium hand adjusted fine channel balance for advanced stereo image
- Handmade stereo cartridge
- Rega 3 point fixing
- 'Vital' nude diamond profile
- Aluminium cantilever
- 1.75 g tracking pressure
- Ultimate hand adjusted fine channel balance for optimum stereo image
- Fine channel balance ±0.1 mV
Contact your nearest Rega dealer or global distributor
Lifetime Limited Warranty
All Rega products carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Every product we make is designed and assembled in the UK to the highest possible standard. This warranty covers confirmed manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover wear and tear, or parts that are considered consumable. Any unauthorised modifications or failure to follow the Rega recommended guidelines in the product manual may invalidate the warranty. Due to local laws, warranties may vary by country in which units are sold. Please contact your Rega retailer or distributor for warranty details. Your statutory rights are not affected.